Sunday, October 2, 2011

Printer shows I have little or no ink just after I just replaced them

Epson Printers

  • They sometimes work for a page or two and then don't work at all. When I print a nozzle check there is no black ink at all, but the colors work fine.
  • My computer told me the cartridge was full, but the next page I printed was completely blank
  • I have run the print tests, nozzle checks and clean print head cycles, etc. Nothing works but color 
  • Computer started showing that the printer ink has little to no ink at all and won't print

All the above point to a likely blocked printhead, or the ink in the cartridges have been drained due to leaving the printer in standby mode which will periodically drain the ink from the cartridge. It can also be ink purge tube has been disconnected, draining the ink from the cartridge. Can you fix this at your home or office? No. The printhead and purge tube can be serviced by a technician.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog post.


    Refurbished printhead

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time visit here. From the tons of comments on your articles,I guess I am not only one having all the enjoyment right here! renting impresoras madrid

    ReplyDelete